We are a UK based contract management partner that delivers sustainable waste management solutions.
With our innovative approach to the design and delivery of bespoke service models, we deliver efficiency and performance to some of the UK’s leading brands, with waste management solutions that fit perfectly into their core FM operations.
With revenues touching £26 million per annum, we are one of the fastest growing environmental businesses in the UK and this year have been listed in CIWMs fast 50 (2015 list)
You know you must be good at what you do when you are invited to set-up an independent business because someone wants to work with you. That’s what happened to us in 2009 when we established Helistrat to serve a single customer.
From this point, our business has grown very quickly as more companies see the benefits we offer. It’s testament to our knowledge, experience – and the results we deliver our customers – that our turnover increases year on year.
- Executive Board and Main Board was established to position the company for growth.
- We started working with Deutsche bank, Gatwick and Apple.
- Opened an office in Glasgow so now operate across the UK with offices in Hampshire, the West Midlands and Glasgow.
- Started working with Birds Eye, Britvic and Hain Daniels.
- Shortlisted for awards: National Recycling Awards, pFM, Awards for Excellence.
We don’t take our recent successes for granted though and work hard at being a customer-focused company, embracing a culture of excellence and accountability where everyone matters and everyone makes a difference.
Our vision is to be the number one contract management partner delivering commercially sustainable environments.
If you’d like to know more, why not get in touch below?