Helistrat is recognised as one of the leading UK partners for sustainable waste management solutions.
Our consultative approach analyses the complete waste cycle – from product production to disposal – and identifies opportunities to deliver efficient and compliant waste management solutions.
Auditing – We objectively review your current processes to produce a findings report for your waste management.
Gap Analysis – We provide detailed analysis on how to more effectively manage waste at all levels in your organisation.
Blueprint Design – We outline a provision of training on more efficient processes and upcoming legislation, monitoring and analysing process changes using our advanced data reporting. This helps develop performance and results and get buy-in at all levels of your business.
Project Build, Delivery and Engagement – Using data analysis, we implement a new solution. This works especially well for companies that are under-resourced or lack specific waste expertise and want a partner to take the management element away.
We can provide full support, pulling the required elements needed to effectively manage your waste and recycling and can be based on- or off-site to provide either a fully managed or outsourced solution.
Discover & Deliver Efficient Waste Management
Every waste management project we undertake is bespoke and we work across a diverse range of sectors – from food and product brands to retail parks and banks. This experience of waste management projects enables us to know what to look for and how to implement change quickly and efficiently for large organisations.
Our service is backed up by our back office support services that offer our customers proven benefits:
- Stakeholder engagement is essential throughout the process of discovery and delivery and we work with you to ensure buy-in across the board.
- Supplier audits and compliance offer maximum flexibility when it comes to making improvements and savings for the mutual benefit of your waste contract.
- 24/7 Help Desk that isn’t just knowledgeable about your site and situation, their communication and service are proactive and clear.
- Verification of work completed to ensure you are only paying for the service you are receiving.
- A National and European service management team that delivers service improvements and engagement with stakeholders
- Regular reporting and data analysis to provide you with access to service performance stats .
- Management of legal and environmental compliance to remove any risk to your business
So, whether you are looking to discover cost-saving opportunities through an waste audit or you need to concentrate on compliance; we can help discover, design and deliver a more complete waste management solution for your organisation.