A successful, independent sustainable environmental solutions consultancy.
Established back in 2009, Helistrat’s success has delivered consistent year-on-year growth – we are on CIWM’s Fast 50 list, ultimately leading to our acquisition by Reconomy in June 2018. This exciting development is testament to the value we deliver for our customers through more sustainable business practice.
Our reputation within the waste industry for innovative thinking and driving new ways of working aligns closely with Reconomy’s approach, using technology to improve transparency, accountability and service related to waste management and sustainability.
We’re good eggs, too
We walk the sustainability walk – it permeates every aspect of our operation. As a company, we engage with professional bodies, industry improvement initiatives, local businesses, campaign groups and charities.
Here’s a brief selection of some of the things we’re proud to be involved in:
- Affiliated partner of The Final Straw Solent, a local campaign group fighting single-use plastic
- Our team participates in beach cleans
- Support a chosen charity each year, and run related fundraising events
- Our employees are eligible for one volunteering day each year, paid for by the company
- Work closely with a local school, supporting their students and community initiatives
- Established an internal team of sustainability champions to drive sustainability through our own business practice
- Creating a sculpture from disposed bottles to highlight the plastic waste problem