Helistrat Management Services Ltd is committed to excellence in all aspects of its business. This includes environmental protection, which is considered an integral part of our operation.
Helistrat Management Services Ltd adheres to government legislation as a minimum standard and seeks to make an improvement wherever it is viable to do so. We recognise that environmental protection is essential to the wellbeing of staff, the local populace and the natural habitat of wildlife and will do our best to protect them. We also recognise that our day-to-day operations impact on the environment in a number of ways and wish to minimise the potential harmful effects of such actions wherever and whenever this is feasible.
We will ensure that the company’s activities are safe for employees, sub-contractors, clients and others who are, in any way, involved in our work.
We accept we have a duty of care as producers of waste to ensure that waste is minimised in all parts of our business. Also, we ensure that our supply chain, acting on behalf of Helistrat Management Services Ltd, is adhering to the same principles and is able to prove this by means of the appropriate documentation and checks. We have adopted a policy to ensure that we recycle waste whenever it is possible to do so.
We encourage our suppliers and customers to adopt the best possible environmental practices and will communicate our policy as appropriate to customers and suppliers. In adopting this policy, Helistrat Management Services Ltd commits to the provision of the requisite resources, priorities and training to fulfil its obligations. In commending this policy to employees, customers and suppliers, Helistrat Management Services Ltd seeks to encourage a full sense of shared responsibility for the protection of the environment. On this basis Helistrat Management Services Ltd is committed to the protection of the local environment and to achieving environmental best practice throughout its business activities by:
- Complying with all applicable legal/regulatory and other environmental requirements.
- Ensuring the company’s activities are safe for employees, sub-contractors, clients, suppliers and others who come into contact with our wor
- Recognising and accepting a responsibility for contributing to the protection of the global environment, and being committed to the principal of sustainable development.
- Monitoring purchasing practices and internal operations, including energy and transport to ensure best use of natural resources and minimise environmental impacts.
- Whenever possible, reducing the environmental impact of goods and services supplied by adopting a “circular economy” approach and responsibility for them.
- Minimising the waste produced in all parts of our business.
- Monitoring and working with our suppliers and other third parties associated with our business and setting them similar high standards.
- Seeking to integrate environmental considerations into future business policy decisions.
- Ensuring associates understand and are accountable to these policy goals through communication and trainin
- Working to improve effectiveness of our environmental management.
- Communicating the policy as appropriate to customers and supplier
- Developing systems to implement and review this policy.
- Using energy efficiently throughout our operations and supporting the efficient use of electricity where we can influence.
- Re-using and recycling wherever possible.
- Offsetting our Carbon Footprint on all travel and energy usage.
Finally, Helistrat Management Services Ltd will, wherever possible, advise and inform its clients, contractors and suppliers on any potential sustainable development procedures they may be in a position to adopt (see Helistrat’s Sustainability Policy).