Take a look at upcoming events that we will be involved with.
edie Responsible Retail 2018
We’re proud to be a sponsor of the edie Responsible Retail Conference, taking place on the 20th September 2018 in London. The Conference offers inspiration and practical tools for retailers and their stakeholders, helping them to realise the potential of environmentally and socially-conscious business models.
This CPD-certified conference offers you the chance to:
• Establish the role of responsible retailers in achieving a sustainable future
• Learn how the retail sector is taking huge leaps towards eliminating plastic waste
• Reduce and mitigate risk within your supply chain
• Find out how to engage employees on the SDGs and move commitments to action
• Enhance your brand value by increasing consumer trust
We will also be speaking at at the conference, our Head of Growth, Alicia Aleksandrowicz will be discussing the following topics:
A year on from Blue Planet: What has changed?
– Are we starting to see brands demonstrating meaningful change
– What impact is it having
– Are we suffering from tunnel vision when it comes to plastic?
20% DISCOUNT TO ATTEND: Helistrat contacts are entitled to a 20% discount to attend this event. Register now using the below button and enter HELISTRAT20 into the promo code box.
Seabin Project Launch
Portsmouth based environmental consultancy, Helistrat, in partnership with Premier Marinas, has installed the 2nd and 3rd Seabin in the UK. Located in Port Solent and Gosport marinas the initiative sets out to help tackle marine plastic waste and raise the profile of The Seabin Project.
Local businesses, big and small are invited to hear about this sustainability initiative and the associated benefits for the local area, the opportunities for how others can get involved as well as meeting like-minded professionals who are interested in talking about all things sustainability.