We are growing rapidly and a key factor of our success is our people. Our culture and work ethos is important and part of our values are that everyone matters, everyone is accountable and everyone makes a difference.
If you are interested to find out what career opportunities are available keep an eye on this page.
How would you like to work for a company rated as an “Investor in People” by its employees? Our values are Challenging, Innovative, Flexible and Ethical; do you apply these to any task that you undertake and to every customer you interact with? If so, we are looking for people like you to join our team.
Helistrat is a specialist management consultancy that develops and manages sustainable waste management programmes, enabling organisations to embrace and benefit from the Circular Economy. We bring a creative approach to waste to deliver powerful benefits, aligning responsible and effective commercial, social and environmental business practices.
Helistrat are proud to be a Living Wage Employer with over 50 employees working for us and now have a vacancy to support to our Sales team. If you feel you have the skills and qualities to succeed in this role, please apply now!
The Sales Administrator will work within the Business Winning Team to support and coordinate sales activity including targeting opportunities, administering the CRM system and supporting the development of bids & proposals.
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Location: 1000 Lakeside, North Harbour, Portsmouth, PO6 3EN
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
The duties will include
- Conduct research to identify potential contacts and companies via LinkedIn and other searches. Research relevant background information on prospects and leads and where appropriate generate introductions.
- Receive all inbound calls/requests, qualify the enquiries by researching the enquirer for relevant information such as sustainability statements, environmental statements etc.
- Support with the proposal and bid management process for all new business growth by ccoordinating information sharing between business streams.
- Record & monitor sales leads & opportunities via our in-house CRM system
- Coordinate client clarification questions and responses as part of the bid process
- Support with the creation of customer and market insight reports
- Update and maintain the presentation of external facing documentation, ensuring all are compliant with the branding guidelines
- Attend networking events or exhibitions where needed
- Share successes and developments of the team and of the wider sustainability space via the intranet and internal social channel.
A full training programme will be provided and we are looking for someone that is self-motivated and a strong team player with the ability to work independently, pay good attention to detail and be able to prioritise workloads. You will enjoy problem solving and be able to analyse information and interpret it for the sales team and the wider business. You will also need to be able to demonstrate good IT skills with advanced use of Microsoft Office and demonstrably strong literacy and numeracy skills and excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
We offer a good benefit package with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. A degree or relevant knowledge of the environmental arena is helpful along with a willingness to work out of hours to support business events or proposal submissions as and when required. Travel to other offices or client locations may be necessary so a driving licence would be advantageous.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV and full covering letter to email@example.com. For further information, please visit www.helistrat.co.uk
If your application is successful, you will be contacted by our HR team.
Helistrat has given me the opportunity to work for a national, award winning business within a sector I am passionate about. I am able to use my skills and knowledge as a Marketing Executive to encourage a change in mindset to promote a more sustainable way of living.
I started working for Helistrat in a Contract Administration role and have since progressed into a Team Leader position. I am always encouraged to challenge myself, develop my skills further and move my career forward within a positive and supportive working environment.
Order Release Team Leader
Joining Helistrat has been one of the highlights of my life. Not only have I been given many opportunities of progression within the business, I have also met the most incredible people who have supported me to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to further my career.
Quality Assurance Manager
Fill in the form below, attaching your CV if you are interested in getting in touch.